What a great day! I was so happy with how everything turned out. If you know me well enough, you'll know that I love to entertain! So the night before I set my table and found a neat new way to fold my napkins.
The menu was served as follows:
- Homemade hummus with fresh veggies (cucumber, grape tomatoes, celery and carrots)
- Green monsters
- Shots of wild blueberry juice
- Fresh squeezed oranges mixed with sparkling mineral water and sweetened with agave nectar
- Granola over agave sweetened plain organic yogurt with blueberries
- Smoked salmon on brown rice cakes with dill sauce and capers
- Gluten-free pancakes
- Strawberries dipped in dark chocolate and hemp hearts
- Vegan no-bake peanut butter chocolate crispies with PB fudge
Here are a few pics that I captured of some of the dishes. I have to get better at taking more photos. When I went to find my camera to take these the previous photos on the camera were from over a year ago... terrible, I know!
Suffice to say that everyone went home happy, full and healthy! And in return I got the support of my some of my favourite and closest friends for my new endeavour of becoming a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
Bonus for all!